Ijen Crater Tour departing from Bali
24 hours tour program, we also have 2d1n packages
Days 1 Pick up service from Bali.
- Pick up from your hotel in Bali at around 6 pm
- 4hour drive to Gilimanuk
- Arrives at gilimanuk
- Taking a ferry with team
- Another Car pick up in Java side
- Arrive at Java
- Coffee break
- We can stop at mini market if you want grab some food before the hikes
- Continue driving to kawah ijen
Days 2 plan to be arrives at kawah ijen before 2 a.m
- Meet our Friendly Guide
- Coffee break before the hike up to summit kawah ijen
- 1hour walk to top of mountain ( 3km)
- Seeing Ijen blue fire tour
- Seeing mining of ijen
- Seeing sunrise of ijen
- Seeing lake/crater kawah ijen
- Seeing landscape ijen
- Seeing panorama ijen
- After satisfying
- Seeing view on the way back
- Seeing monkey if luck on the way back
- Arrives at Car Parking
- After ready , next trip
- Free visit coffee plantation
- Free visit Jagir Waterfall
- Tell driver if want to skip it
- Breakfast at Local Resto
- Back to Ferries
- Take a ferry with a team
- Get pick up another car in Bali side
- 4hr drive back to Bali
- End Tours
What is Included :
- Pick up service from Bali
- Transfer ketapang ijen ketapang
- Private car
- Private driver
- Private guide
- Gasoline/ petrol
- Gas mask
- Included breakfast
- Entrance fee kawah ijen
- Ferry ticket
- Mineral water
- Private transfer from gilimanuk to your hotel in bali
What is doesnt included : lunch, dinner & personal expend.
Q&A About climbing Ijen Crater & Mt Bromo Packages ?
Can it be difficult to climb Ijen crater & bromo during 3 days ?
- almost climbing ijen crater is quite easy, for those of you who are used to sports, because you will pass the first 2 km of climbing which is uphill, then 1 km of peak that starts to climb, after seeing the beauty of ijen crater you will have the strength to get to the top, but if you not too strong to climb Ijen crater there is a taxi trolley rental to Ijen crater, but at a price that is quite expensive, to go down to Ijen crater, you have to prepare extra energy, then what are you waiting for, immediately practice and exercise to get ready to climb Ijen crater with us 🙂 , same as bromo just need about less than 2km including 250 step to get top of mount bromo
is temperature Ijen Crater & bromo very cold ?
- Yes prepare warm jacket, if you need more jacket hotel rented a jacket in bromo for 25k per jacket , Ijen Crater is at a fairly high altitude between 2000 meters above sea level, even the post start point is already at an altitude of 1900 meters above sea level, quite cold between 8-10 degrees Celsius, so prepare a jacket, there is a beanie hat to sale at bromo or ijen, but walk after heading to the Ijen crater or bromo , your body will feel warm, no need to worry, because the hot sun rises from the ijen crater, the cold will end soon.
What is the best month to visit Mount Ijen Crater?
- A good month is the month where summer is between May and September, and the best month is August to visit or visit Ijen Crater, but August, is the high season for visitors from abroad to Ijen Crater & mount bromo, so wait now, book a package now. Trip bromo ijen with us 🙂
is the package can be lower price? Or can we upgrades the class of hotel ?
- Yes , we can reduce the price or upgrades the hotel class, for make it low price we can use budget hotel instead staying at hotel
- For upgrade the facility also possible
HOW TO BOOKING OUR TOUR PACKAGES?
- Ordering an our package for Ijen Crater & bromo tour is very easy, contact our call center at +6281336278367 / phone / whatsapp to get our off